Had remedial on Thursday as well. Ate with melina before going home. Then met up with Shiya, Amalina and Atiqah to go to Woodlands regional library. Atiqah kept linking back to her recent Vietnam trip. At the library, Shiya went straight to the 华文小说 section while we searched for English fictional books.
Only borrowed three books. Atiqah recommended the book, 'Daughter of Venice', to me. Both Atiqah and Amalina told me that I should read 'Red Tears' as well, and they said that it was an "emo" book which made them cry.
The book reminds me of the previous so called "emo" book which i read, 'Red Rage', so i told them about it and amalina ended up borrowing that book, too. Seems like being "emo" always has something to do with red, hur.
So I ended up lying on the sofa, crying to myself while reading the book. Finished it in time to watch the korean show, 'Hearts of Nineteen', on channel U.
Had a funny dream. Or vision, rather, since I only held that image in my subconscious mind for a short while. Anyway, I dreamt that there was this band. Nilesh was the drummer, Bertrand was the lead guitarist I think, so Leon was probably playing the bass guitar.
But the funniest part was that Jack was the guy behind the keyboard, smiling to himself while playing some chords, and Bryant was the lead singer.
Ahahaah, can you imagine? It was a soundless dream though, so it wasn't that bad. But I still woke up laughing.
Oh, and I changed my blogskin back to this grey one. Used the same codes but just did away with the picture.
Found this interesting quiz from melina's blog.
The Five Love Languages
My primary love language is probablyQuality Time
with a secondary love language being
Words of Affirmation.
Complete set of results
| Quality Time: | 9 | |
| Words of Affirmation: | 8 | |
| Physical Touch: | 6 | |
| Receiving Gifts: | 4 | |
| Acts of Service: | 3 |
Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.Take the quiz