Just like any other Saturday, I went to Woodlands regional library for tuition.
However, unlike usual Saturdays when I rush out of the project room after tuition because the air con is too cold, I proceeded to the young people’s section from which I borrowed a book, ‘Audrey, Wait!’- A novel by Robin Benway. And it is so freaking nice! I read it on my way home and until the very last page.
I must say that book is highly addictive, as well as hysterical. It made me laugh aloud at all the funny bits.
While my sister is reading 'Audrey, Wait!' and refusing to study for the theory test by reading books about the highway code, I'm here blogging, refusing to do my holiday assignments. Can't wait to learn how to drive when I'm of age.
I'm going to re-read the novel and ignore the fact that we only have one more week till school reopens.
Had a horrible, horrible dream last night. My subconscious mind shouldn't even be thinking that! Argh. And I've never dreamt of _ before. What does this even mean?
Purple_Funatick: Yeap! And my blog seems dead!