english and math common test are over. now on to science and chinese.
2 papers down, 2 to go.
the pan guy was very funny about how he gave us the hints for next monday's paper. lols. english cloze passage was v.hard, while the math paper EVERYTHING was hard. yup. i most definitely will not get my second piercing so soon. unless a miracle happens or if i get lucky. (:
just as i thought- i failed that geography test. ms koh handed me my paper and was like, 'very badly done'. bleh. this is what happens when you dont study and copy blindly from another person who didnt study as well. but its not my fault, he let me cheat de. ah hahaha. haiyo ben-ja-min kor kor.. give me wrong answer. lols. at least got the same marks as him. heh.
after school went to spiral for a while to hand up the consent form for tomorrow's flag day. after that while walking to westmall with mao, we saw another couple- xuanyang and wylin. oohlala. didnt know they were together. okay maybe im slow or outdated. then at the platform we met debby.
anyway, went to eat korean food at the food court in lot 1. yum. then went home, showered, changed, and went out again.
oh yeah. ignore my strikeouts on my previous entry. (:
hm. dont know what else to blog about. just tired.
I WANT TO MEET VERA
I WANT TO GO BACK NHPS
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!
mary HAD a little lamb, which means its dead!
jonathan finds my msn nick amusing.
people! you must click the play button thingy to play the song. under the me! section.