Today is Teachers' Day!! Teachers' Day celebration was yesterday. There was a morning run then there was Teacher's Day performance as usual. The performance was kinda boring but I couldn't enjoyed it even if I wanted to since I spent the whole time worrying for whether I should go St John door to door or go NHPS. My mother was saying,"don't go lah.. you go so many times already.. teacher's day only once a year whereas you can go door to door anytime.. later Mr Kang go home then buy present for nothing.." sy and jy were like,"aiya a few hours only.. just go lah.." and Vanessa was all, "why even teacher's day got St John wan? don't go la.. go Nan Hua.. " I only liked the part where the teachers and prefects played a ball game which was kinda funny and we could do whatever we want since everyone else is too busy watching the game.
I listened to my mother in the end. (duh~.. no choice) The 4 of us - Vanessa, Mei Rong, a gurl from 6A `o4 (hmm.. always forget her name..) who were from nhps took bus 941 then 188 together. Along the way I received numerous calls on my handphone and decided to go for St John public duty at Chinese Garden form 6-8pm. We alighted from the bus and crossed the familiar road, walked along the familiar path and into the familiar gate. There was a security guard table in front of the canteen near the main gate and other people from different secondary schools were writing their names in the book. We stood there for a few minutes to wait for our turn. Then Mr Singh came out and said that we all don't have to sign and let us go in. =) Yay.
A teacher asked "Are you all old girls? Please proceed to the hall for the performance." So bad.. say us OLD. Haha. We sat in the auditorium which was at the back of the hall and saw our ex schoolmates coming in. The teachers and the new male vice-principal who has a weird voice took quite some time to make the students keep quiet. Yep.. the discipline is sorta going down.. We went back down since it was so boring. I followed Vanessa and Mei Rong and we sat in the canteen with some 6C people. During this time I received a lot of phone calls again.. so irritating.
Vera finally came so I went over to all the 6B people at the other side of the canteen. I met two people who, I found out, were also from St John. Ying Ting, Si Min, Vera and I went to eat the chicken rice that we missed. After all the talking we saw the students moving out of the halls going back to their classrooms. Vera and I went to look for Mr Kang. I gave him the present and card and he said he thought that Ee Chong was in the same school as me! Yuck! Luckily he isn't or I'd puke. Some b*tches came and I thought that it was the right time for me to leave so after hanging around for a while, Vera and I decided to take bus 106 and go to Westmall to shop. I met Sy and Jy when we were in "precious thots". I had to rush home to get ready for public duty. I ate my dinner in 5 minutes as usual.
Met Yq and reached there at 5.13 when the time to meet was 5.30. lol. Public duty was fun. After our shift, we went to take more photos of the lanterns. The theme this year is 'Safari' or something. Quite nice.. there were also fireworks and smoke. When Yq and I walked around I received many sms-es from Nuren as she wanted to organised something for tomorrow.. I mean today.. since it's a holiday. At first is wanna see movie then become swimming.. I'm not going anyway after all that planing.. Reached home at about 9.50. Such a hectic day. but fun. I slept right away. The ringing of my hp woke me up then after passing the message I fell asleep. Just woke up again.. haiya.. my phone bill must be v.high now.. going back to sleep.. night..
