Now the time is 5:55pm leh.. so nice horh the number.. haha.. so unlucky these few days.. My normal voice coming back when the stupid music project performance finish already.. wah lao.. why the hell must the porcine teacher call my index number??? I was like thinking: sekali she call 11 after 21.. then she really call lor!! lately my predictions keep coming true like that example.. better don't predict anything from now on.. Somemore the stupid 'cher say "that is not a very good excuse." when I told her I have sore throat.. damn her lah.. damn her to hell.. cannot sing jiu cannot sing mah.. idiot.. then I failed science test that I took on monday 'cause I didn't come on friday.. Then I just pass the CL and history test I took on thursday when I had fever.. I'm so sad.. and I don't know why these few days those tests like the english compre test and history test I do so slowly.. slower than usual.. omg.. I think I'm gonna flunk and die.. now I go to school everybody seems to be studying.. make me feel so stressed.. then the teachers keep giving us mock examination papers as if we are gonna take PSLE like that.. I remember p1-p5 also don't have.. going crazy liao!
Note to self: stop skiving off and go do your DNT folio