Saturday, September 03, 2005

people like my toilet so much

I had to reach bukit batok bus interchange to give the walkathon card since i forgot yesterday. Since I was already at Westmall, I called Nuren and joined her, jy and sy at the arcade. Then we went to Lot1 to shop and take neoprints. So nice right this one? All purplelish and pinkish. My fav! We bought a birthday present for Vanessa! haha.. like very early lor! 3 september buy for 22nd september.. The present is with me. I also don't know why. =\ lol. After eating lunch they came to my house because nuren say she wanna see my toilet. So funny.. don't know why people like my toilet so much. I mean, its just a toilet bowl with a stupid blue bidet attached to it installed by dad. Don't know why people mistake the bidet handle for the flush. Anwayz, I'm now broke so I shall get more money from my mother.. heehee.. =D