I turned 19 on December 13 this year.
When I was 18, I had new experiences.
I got my first job. (Relief teaching)
I was the top arts student. (Tyco)
I got 2 scholarship rejections.
I had stomach flu for the first time. (I don't wanna keep vomiting like a Merlion EVER AGAIN!)
I got into NUS. (Uni life is so different!)
I went overseas with my friends for the first time. (School trips not counted)
I went to KL/ Langkawi/ Genting/ Cameron Highlands for the first time.
I went to JB/ Hong Kong not for the first time, but the first time in a long time. (I can't remember overseas trips I had with my family when I was little)
I gave private tuition for the first time.
I survived on my own money and did not have an allowance for the first time. (Until I became seasonally unemployed).
I think that's it. I liked being 18!
Been going out almost everyday during my birthday month. Exhausted but joyful.
Edit: People keep telling me that they smsed me to wish my happy birthday but if I didn't reply, it means that I didn't receive your message because I was in KL. Thanks to those who tried to sms me anyway! Let me know if you did so that I can thank you personally as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment