Monday, February 21, 2011

Blogging sleepily

I've been working at NTU with KK. He's really annoying! He bullies me, insults me, sings Chinese songs and forces me to drink water. (In other words, he has been great company)

Last week, a French girl by the name of Apolline worked with us for a week. She's really nice and has a great sense of humour.

I've watched Black Swan twice! The first time was with Gay Justin after dinner at JP's Ambush and the second time was last Friday with KK, ZJ and Shaun. (Nureen had dinner with us at JP's New York New York, but didn't join us for the movie) It's a great movie and I didn't even get bored watching it for the second time. In fact, I think I managed to appreciate it better by noticing details which I had missed out on.

Oh and I spent the weekend before Valentine's Day with Gay Justin. We went out in the afternoon and later met up with the others (Lynn, Zhen Xiang, Weiling, Lloyd and some of Xy's church friends) for Xueying's sleepover! We watched TV shows like Incredible Tales (in an attempt to scare Xueying) and Glee. Then we watched movies like The Proposal and Step Up, both of which are movies that I have never watched before. So I was the only one left who was actually watching Step Up when everyone else were already asleep except for Gay and Xueying, who weren't really watching but talking about stuff. Was the last one to bathe and only fell asleep at 7am.

Justin once again took the opportunity to ask me questions while I was half asleep/ subconscious like he did during the chalet last year, and somehow I managed to respond by nodding or shaking my head appropriately. I don't recall what happened but he told me about it afterwards. Woke up with hotcakes for breakfast and then Lynn, Gay and I went to meet Yingwei. (I wore my pretty and blue sailor-ish dress which I had bought from JP before the sleepover!) We went to Maxwell market for lunch and then walked around from Tanjong Pagar to Chinatown. Somehow, we didn't get lost and we went to Vivocity to meet Xy after that.

Last Saturday, Gay wanted to bring me to The Cathay or somewhere else in Orchard to get tickets for No Strings Attached before meeting his friends at Anchorpoint/ Ikea to celebrate Clara's birthday. This is because he stupidly thought that Anchorpoint was somewhere near Orchard. Hahaha. NS is seriously making him dumber/ more retarded. So anyway, I brought him to Tiong Bahru Plaza instead so that we would actually make it in time after our dinner at Ikea. The movie was super funny, especially the balloon part and the period mix.

No comments: