After meeting Paul yesterday, I met Justin, and then we came to my house to sit down for a while.
Then my mum comes home from Lot 1 with dinner.
Then my dad comes home almost immediately after mum's arrival. He just got the key to the new house. And he was all like, Okay! Let's move!
And I was like, Huh?
So he got Justin and I to put stuff on trolleys and bring it down to the van.
I thought that was all there is to it. But my dad was like, Okay! We're going!
And I was like, Going where?
And he said, Going to the new house lah!
So Justin sat at the back and I laughed on the way there because it was all so funny that Justin got dragged along.
My new house sucks because it's smaller than my old house. The rooms and toilets and even the kitchen, are all smaller. The only thing that seems bigger is the living room.
Then we went back home and after I bathed and had dinner we moved stuff there again.
This morning I went for chinese drama. We ended later than expected.
Just came back from the new house. This time I went with mum and dad. While in the van, mum was talking non stop. Her own monologue.
We shifted some stuff there and after talking for a while, my parents started arguing about where to place the bedroom cupboards.
After that, they decided to argue about how to arrange the furniture in the living room. They both had different ideas so I offered my suggestion and they accepted it. Yay! I'm awesome.
But then they went on to argue about the fridge. I decided to sit this one out and waited at the staircase.
Oh yeah, and the new house was being painted earlier today. The walls are all light green except one room, which is light blue. It's quite nice.
Jie went in the morning and says that we need a trans-dimensional vortex to store our things because the new house is so small.
Sucks. We have to move out by Wednesday. All the new furniture is gonna come on that day too. I might have to skip school.
Current house is in a mess with boxes everywhere. It's like a maze. And I thought I'd be able to study ever since I cleared my table.
I guess homework can wait.
Labour day holiday? Where got.
No comments:
Post a Comment