Sunday, May 02, 2010

I'll miss..

Omg.

I'm moving next week.

I DON'T WANNA :(

I spent my entire day packing all my stuff into boxes. It's tiring but fun. I found $1.40, movie tickets that have turned yellow, and neoprints that haven't been cut. Was also an opportunity to organise my stuff. Now my study table is cleared and so empty that I can actually study. So I think I'm pretty much prepared to leave Northvale.

But..

I'll miss the pool like how it was when it was not green. I'll miss the gym/basketball court/mini golf area even though I don't use it. I'll miss sitting at the squash court but not playing squash, as well as booking the tennis court but not playing tennis. I'll miss being scolded by security guards for stupid reasons. I'll miss the staircase. I'll miss the big slope. I'll miss the fountain. I'll miss the management office and the events that they organise even though we don't participate in them but watch from the window. I'll miss complaining about noise because of the activities downstairs. I'll miss the BBQ pits and function rooms/social lounge. I'll miss bumping into Mr Ng and his family. I'll miss rollerblading in Northvale. I'll miss studying at Blk 71. I'll miss walking in the basement to go home when it's raining. I'll miss the cats, dogs, plants and pathways.

Most importantly, I'll miss the convenience of just walking over to Lot 1/CCK MRT/CCK bus interchange. I'll miss how easy it is to get home :(

But it's okay. I'll just have to get used to it. Maybe the new house will be neater and maybe I'll actually have a nicer study area so that I won't go out to study with the risk that I might not do much.

I really hate school now. I joined CDS for the CCA points and we're gonna perform together with other performing arts CCAs on 12 May. I'm just some minor character who has a line and then runs off stage. Yay. Hahah. It's so stupid. But I still have to go for rehearsals.

Had my official last day at Ulu Pandan Stars yesterday. Had to teach them how to do their science homework and I totally hated it. The kids kept asking me like, 'cher, how come today your last day? Hahah. Mrs Hauw gave me nice comments on the Service Learning feedback form thingy. Yay! Oh, and because during the short span of time while I was at home after school and before going for tuition, I did a bit of packing and realised I that I didn't want some of my stuff anymore. So my mum told me to give it to the P4 children. I don't know if they'll miss me but I'll miss those kids :(

I have such a sad life. Giving up fun just to study for 'A' levels.

My sister wrote me a letter and secretly placed it in my planner. Discovered it on Friday morning because I took it out to do the lit essay on The Birthday Party. Read it while waiting in the computer lab to go for the external validation thing. Haha. She's so sweet! It was a nice surprise.

I want to go out and de-stress! I WANT CLIQUE OUTINGS! :(

No comments: