I wasn't really happy this morning because of something and Miuyen could tell. Xueying gave me a hug. Aww, thanks :)
My mood got better as lessons went by and I acted like everything was okay.
But when school was about to end, I felt this pain in my chest. I called him.
On the bus, I tried to predict what he wanted to say.
When we talked, I was on the verge of tears. I teared, not cried. (I only consider it crying when my nose turns horrendously red and when I can't even speak.)
He said what I predicted him to say. I held back more tears.
I went back home and pretended nothing happened. I came out and gave him the gift which I prepared, for two weeks ago.
Went back to school and pretended nothing happened.
I even made a new friend! I don't know how to spell her name but she's the NE rep of 09A03. Chrystabel and Vanessa are NE reps too.
Sitting alone in front of the computer, pretending nothing happened.
I've been pretending for more than a week. I can't keep this up.
No, I don't understand at all. I seriously don't. Maybe I don't want to.
I don't want the nightmare I had to come true.
Why the hell am I crying again?
No comments:
Post a Comment