Monday, 30th March: We had our 2.4km run during PE and I just passed, but my timing was better than usual. After choir, I had dinner with Donovan, Hanif and Khairiah at Pizzahut. It was nice but I was so tired as I slept at 4am the previous night.
Tuesday, 31st March: China beauty prom queen Pei Jun's birthday! During history tutorial, Xueying was talking about "Pioneer's got talent" and I don't know why, but the SC ("Skinnies Club") was formed. LOL. Yeah, something to do with skinny jeans and other activities starting with the letter "S". Hung out at McDonalds after school with Stalker, Xueying and Miuyen. At night over MSN, Shiya told me that I got the St. John Ambulance Brigade Award. My reaction: How come?
Wednesday, 1st April: In the morning, the BBSS people from PJC who gathered at the steps near the parade square were discussing about AAC. I thought that telling me I got the award was Shiya's form of an April Fools' joke, but it wasn't because she heard it from Mr. Chun and knew all the names of those getting awards, too. Oh, and we followed Friday's timetable. Went to Lot 1 with almost half the class. Walked home to rest before going back to school. Mum was encouraging me not to go for choir since I was already home but I decided not to pon choir practice.
Thursday, 2nd April: Had PE (crazy stations shit) and choir. I hate days with PE and choir. It is SUPER TIRING.
Friday, 3rd April: Happy 1st month! :) I met Mary Jane, Karina and Debby at Buona Vista and we went to this place for the CIP project we're going to embark on: tutoring primary school kids!
Saturday, 4th April: I was pissed with my entire family. There was some kind of tension hovering in the air while we drove over to my cousin's place, for my niece's baby shower. The baby is called Anya.
Monday, 6th April: I have to redo PW! My topic sucks. We had our GP debate and the class that came to sit in and listen was Atiqah and Ama's class. After PE was choir. Hanif told me to wait for him at the "normal place", which I find to be amusing.
Tuesday, 7th April: I have no freaking idea why I had chest pains during literature. Stalker thinks that it is due to lack of sleep.
Wednesday, 8th April: Mum got me this pink chinese electronic dictionary.
Friday, 10th April: Good Friday!
Saturday, 11th April: Choral exchange at PJC. The schools which attended this were TPJC, Pasir Ris Crest and Kranji Secondary.
Sunday, 12th April: My sister made me a blogskin! Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment