Went out to study with Vera yesterday! She helped me decide which dress to wear for graduation night. Yay!
Before meeting her, I was thinking about my weird dream which had a monkey and a guy in it. No matter how I see it, there's no relation to real life at all.
Mum just told me she met the yamaha clerk, who addressed her as Shi Ting's mother! But I quit learning piano three and a half years ago.
Chalet stuff is almost settled! Going to book tonight, I don't care.
Physics practical was OK.
Had a nightmare last night about the 'O's. Couldn't sleep well.
Then I woke up and thought it was for real, before reassuring myself that no lah, it was just a dream, today's the day we have our physics practical exam. So I went to school with Shiya.
I can't believe I forgot my entry proof!
It was the same feeling that I felt in my dream. After I came out of the general office, someone said I looked traumatised.
And then in the hall, I was indirectly insulted by __! Booo.
Debby, Michelle and I discussed about the chalet. We asked Elliot and Jack about it too. Then I ended up talking to Brenda, Nureen, Josephine and Cecilia.
Ate lunch with Michelle, Jiaying and Melina.
I wanna get a ___ but mummy didn't buy it for me and she told me to wait until the 'O's are over, but she doesn't understand that I need it now!
Oh, and I'm still sick. Booooooo.
I love Making Fiends! Makingfiends.com is nice and the episodes are funny. My sister and I watched it a few years ago when the creator was still coming up with new episodes. Now it's going to be on tv.
Yay! Mummy says she bought something for me! I hope it's nice, so that I can feel happier as it has been a sucky day.
Okay, actually it isn't a sucky day, but I just feel like it is because of the entry proof thing, and because I don't like days when I wake up after a nightmare. I don't usually have scary nightmares.
Just weird dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment