Friday, October 10, 2008

Last day of school!

Hi, quick post.

The sweets and chocolates mdm yeo gave us are really sweet! Yum. And I like the pen our form teachers gave us! But it's funny because it's made in China and at the back it says "A THING TWO USE". Took class photos today too. It's the last day of school, after all. And it really feels like it is. Most of us were slacking in class today.

I thought I confirmed everything already because I already told lots of people that we're gonna have the chalet at downtown east, where it's more convenient to go to wild wild wet/escape theme park or whatever, and that we're booking 2 rooms. But now I think we should follow what Jack told me in the morning and book the chalet at pasir ris instead of downtown east because it's cheaper and the rooms are bigger!

Help help! Suggestions? Sms me please.

Eh wait, I doubt people will see this because they're all mugging.

And only 11 people paid up so far (Hello? I'm not the one booking! I have to answer to my mum! We were supposed to book the rooms tomorrow but I bet she won't be willing to do so now. And it may be fully booked by the time we confirm who's going and collect sufficient money. Rarrr.)

And it's the fact that only 11 people paid that got me worried that we won't have enough money for the rooms, much less for a BBQ. The response on monday was so misleading.

Okay whatever, must confirm everything by tuesday, since people are going to pay me on tuesday as well. Then I'll have to sms people about like what time to meet on the 24th november to go there together! (and anyway I have unlimited sms!)

Oh yeah and the chalet thingy is so last minute and it actually isn't my idea. I'm just booking the rooms and collecting money.

Noooo. They shouldn't make a sick person buy dinner for the family! (Still having runny nose and sore throat. Fever was two days ago. This isn't fair! 'O' levels are here and I'm sick. I couldn't smell the ammonia gas yesterday.)

No comments: