Tuesday, July 08, 2008

youth day 08!

Some outdated photos!

Chinese new year:





After eating at macdonalds one day:


31st May, band concert:



The day Michelle retrieved a blue's clues soft toy dangling from the school gate and i suggested for it to be placed up on the tree because it reminded me of what Boo Radley did in 'To Kill a Mockingbird':


5th June, 6B gathering at vivocity:


24th June, St. John day:





My sister used some special glue to help me stick the purple beads i had left from the chemistry paper weight making thing, onto my phone:


Junyan got me a cup as a souvenir from Japan!



27th June: Watched Penelope with my sister at causeway point. She got her ticket at the $6 student price too, thanks to my ezlink card. Had dinner at lot 1.

30th June: Chinese oral.
4th July: Watched Hancock with Hongyong at cineleisure.

And finally, 7th July, youth day! Went to watch the movie, Ten Promises to my Dog, at Jurong Point! Michelle and i cried at the part when the dog died.


















The korean show I was watching on tv just ended, which means that I can't use the computer anymore.

Did I mention that my mother bought me a nikon coolpix L16 camera? Expect my entries to have more photos and less words. Well, at least until after the 'O' levels, when I would have the time to actually blog.