Watched the last episode of 'The Legend' just now! The show had such an ambiguous ending. The director had probably crafted it to be that way on purpose, so that it will linger in the minds of the viewers for a longer period of time, just like 'Off Centre'.Anyway, 太王四神记 is so nice! Sujini is my favourite character because she's a great archer and also because she's able to put aside her feelings for the king by runing away when Hyeongo revealed to her that she was the dark phoenix. She also raised Kiha's baby as her own. And she's so funny, drinking wine all the time.
Some people think that Kiha deserved to be killed, but I don't think so, because by breaking the Heavenly Bow, Damdeok was able to stop history from repeating itself by his sacrificing his life and returning the four totems which held the powers of the four gods, back to heaven, since they didn't belong on earth anyway as it caused so much chaos, with the fire clan people wanting to attain the power of heaven and what not.
Weird ending, with the narrator saying what a good king he was and all, but I sort of get it. And I enjoyed the entire drama so much that I want the DVD! Even if it's rated NC16 because of the violence. Lee Ji Ah and Bae Yong Jun totally deserved the best couple award at the 2007 MBC Drama Awards thingy.

Cats in looooove! lol.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE! :)
Hope you like the present!