we loved singing this song during choir practice.
mr lee was the conductor at that time, during primary four.
i can remember song lyrics pretty well, so i shall type it out :)
Thank You for the Dream
I was a ship without a sail
a kite without a tail
I wandered down life's path from day to day
I was a note without a song
and then you came along
and helped me find my way
And I thank you for the dream
the dream locked deep inside me
Thank you for the dream to light my way
You saw something in me that i could not see myself
So I thank you for the dream
It takes some special eyes
to see the special prize
that lies within each one like you and me
But that's what you have done
You've helped me be the one
that I was meant to be
And I thank you for the dream
the dream locked deep inside me
Thank you for the dream to light my way
You saw something in me that i could not see myself
So I thank you for the dream