Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Taylor Swift

This post is about Taylor Swift and why I like her. Taylor Swift haters, don't judge me. If you have comments that are not very nice, please keep them to yourself and go do something else instead of reading this post. Like listening to her song, 'Mean', or something.

10 things I like about Taylor Swift:
  1. She has the same birthday as me! 13 December, people! Don't you dare forget.
  2. We also share the same lucky number: 13!
  3. She's realistic. She doesn't completely believe in fairy-tales. 
  4. But even after the relationships she's been through, she still hopes that someday she'll meet the guy who's right for her.
  5. She's a good role model.
  6. And she's not a party person.
  7. She doesn't dance provocatively or wear clothes that are too revealing.
  8. She's so honest and funny during interviews!
  9. Her songs are honest too, since they are written by her and are about her personal life. Or stories about what her friends had gone through.
  10. Because of that, her songs are awesome and I can easily relate to the lyrics.

No comments: