(Xueying, Lena, Lynn, Yingwei)Taken on 15th October 2010: OUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Also known as Farewell Assembly/THE LAST FUCKING OFFICIAL DAY OF BEING A PJC STUDENT/The day where they popped the lame confetti balloon in exchange for singing the college anthem, and tried to force us to do the mass dance even when there was no space. Whatever. I love my clique!! :D
So far, everything was OK. I think. I hope so. Except for History. It was terrible. It was a waste. Should've studied harder. Omg, if my results suck I'll be damn sad.
But I have to stop thinking about it. History is history! Be happy now. Worry about results later.
FOUR MORE PAPERS! Lit and Econs. Can't wait for 'A' levels to be over on the 26th. After Lit Paper 5 we will be FREE! :D
FOUR MORE PAPERS! Lit and Econs. Can't wait for 'A' levels to be over on the 26th. After Lit Paper 5 we will be FREE! :D
Science students will have to wait much longer. HAHAHA.
OH YEAH. A black and white kitteh followed me home last Thursday! (After two tiring papers, Math and History) It went into the lift and followed gay and I all the way to the 17th floor. It kept rubbing itself against our legs. Then after I unlocked the gate and opened the door, it ran straight into my house and into the store room. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment