
Went for the overseas CIP trip to Bintan during the June holidays but after writing all those reflections I'm too lazy to write about it here! And I totally slacked during the holidays. Only panicked last minute and it was probably too late. But I got to read an interesting book in June - Watermelon Sugar. It was addictive and I kept reading it till the end. I'm currently addicted to Rune Factory Frontier on Wii. It makes me feel like living in the countryside and being a farmer. (If only that was as easy as pressing buttons! But after watching the channel 8 show with Pornsak as the cute host about where food comes from, it obviously isn't) Oh and before that, I was addicted to Sims 2. Yeap, I'm screwed for mid years.
Gay, Yingwei, Miuyen, Xueying and I went for a game of bowling and laserquest after our last paper. And then they came over for Wii. Our own super awesome post exam activities! It was so unlike what we had in school the very next day; a long and boring 3h GP lecture in the hall plus talks by the alumni. School was again a total was of time today as we only had an econs lecture. I don't want to study anymore. I didn't even study much and I felt like crap already. 4 months of studying would be torture. And it's supposed to be a short period of time. We're supposed to feel a sense of urgency and start mugging. Jeez. I think growing up sucks because people who are not yet adults but are about to become one, are already acting like adults and have started nagging even though they've probably complained about being nagged at before. It's scary.
There was a period of time when I forgot how old I was. It lasted for one second. I think it was earlier this year when I thought that I was still sixteen because I forgot that by 17th birthday passed at the end of last year. It was also because I spent the past year telling people who are older than me that I'm sixteen and they were not. But then, it doesn't matter, since more and more people don't act their age. We're all growing up too quickly. And that sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment